Geothermal means "Earth's Heat". Heat Pumps drive heat from one location to another. Geothermal Heat Pumps are long established as the leading cost-effective, carbon-efficient system to provide reliable space and water heating. In Ireland and the UK, more people are now opting to generate heat from easily accessible, local natural energy sources to avoid ever-increasing oil and gas prices, whilst addressing local and global environmental issues.
The benefits of Geothermal Heating are as follows:
- Geo-Thermal heat pumps require just one unit of electric energy powering the system, to coax free energy ranging from 3.3 to 4.7 units from the surrounding environment.
- Geo-Thermal systems are three to four times more efficient than traditional systems
- Limitless, easily accessed renewable energy sources are being harnessed
- Independence from externally vulnerable supplies
- Liberation from escalating energy costs
- 50-70% savings in running costs, with good heat management
- Sustainable, totally controlled heat and comfort levels
- Dramatic reduction in Co2 emissions
- Robust, quiet, safe and reliable appliances
S. M. McCoy & Co is a registered installer with the
Renewable Energy Installer Academy (http://www.reinstalleracademy.org)
Contact us for more details,
advice and a free quotation.
[ Back to Services ]